Positions open for a Part-Time and Contractor/Freelance Designer
Have you been looking for that next step to enhance your design career?.. Want to work on some big brands?.. Want to showcase your amazing creative thinking?.. Well this role could have your name written all over it!
Visual Traffic are seeking a fun and energetic Junior to Mid-weight Graphic Designer guru, to join our small Bayside team as we expand. Part-Time and Contractor/Freelancer positions ready to fill.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some National and International clients, from retail to sporting, health to finance, insurance to start ups. We have only one focus in mind, and that is to deliver high end creative. Brand identity, print collateral, packaging, website interface design, social media and more. You must be able to work on a project with a team, or autonomously, and live to be creative.
Based in Brighton, we are super passionate about what our clients want to achieve. We like to get creative, we like to push the boundaries and we like to have a stack of fun while we’re doing it.
This is a part time role (initially 3 days per week) with the opportunity to go full time.
- 2 years + studio experience
- A lover of all things design
- Relevant Graphic Design qualifications
- Proficient in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (CS6 and above)
- High end visual and communication skills
- Understanding or experience with UI / UX considered a massive plus
- HTML / web development would be an advantage but not crucial
- Able to assist in concepts for digital, installations and creative campaigns
- Strong typography skills
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously, in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for detail along with speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to take a brief from concept creation to finished art
- An understanding of pre-press and file prep for print
- Excellent time management skills
Where you’ll excel:
- Brand identity design
- Print design (stationery, print collateral, packaging, signage…)
- Digital design (social media and digital tiles + EDM’s…)
- UI design plus collaborate over UX
- Articulate clear and concise rationales for work carried out
- Management of your own time across multiple projects
- Be able to work in a team environment and autonomously
We like to leave a lasting impression on our clients and have them tell the World about how much they love their creative. So if you think you are a design jet and can bring your amazing talent to our team, we’d love to hear from you. Apply by sending a cover letter, link to your online folio & CV to us.
Living within a reasonable distance is ideal, but not a deal breaker. Remuneration will be assessed based on experience. This opportunity is open for individuals with the right to work in Australia only.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Please forward your resume and samples of work to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you