Have you been looking for that next step to enhance your design career?
Want to work on some big brands?
Want to showcase your amazing creative thinking?
Well this role could have your name written all over it!
Visual Traffic are seeking a fun and energetic Mid-weight Graphic Designer guru, to join our awesome Bayside team as we expand. This position is Full Time.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some National and International brands, ranging from retail to sport, health to finance, insurance to start ups. We have only two focuses in mind, and that is to deliver high end creative and enjoy coffee together. Brand identity, print collateral, packaging, website interface design, social media and more. You must be able to work on a project with a team, or autonomously, and you live to be creative.
Based in Hampton (right near Hampton Station), we are super passionate about what our clients want to achieve. We like to get creative, we like to push the boundaries and we like to have a stack of fun while we’re doing it.
This is a Full Time role.
– 2-3 years minumum studio experience
– A lover of all things design
– Relevant Graphic Design qualifications
– MUST be proficient in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (CS6 and above)
– High end visual and communication skills
– Understanding or experience with UI / UX considered a massive plus
– HTML / web development would be a huge advantage but not expected
– A sound understanding of print and digital environments
– Strong typography skills
– Ability to work both in a team and autonomously, in a fast-paced environment
– A keen eye for detail along with speed, efficiency and accuracy
– Ability to take a brief from concept creation to finished art
– An understanding of pre-press and file prep for print
– Excellent time management skills
Where you’ll excel:
– Brand identity design
– Print design (stationery, print collateral, packaging, signage…)
– Digital design (social media and digital tiles + EDM’s…)
– UI design plus collaborate over UX is an advantage
– Articulate clear and concise rationales for work carried out
– Management of your own time across multiple projects
– Be able to work in a team environment and autonomously
We like to leave a lasting impression on our clients and have them tell the World about how much they love their creative. So if you think you are a design jet and can bring your amazing talent to our team, we’d love to hear from you. Apply by sending a cover letter, link to your online folio & CV to us.
Remuneration will be assessed based on experience. This opportunity is open for individuals with the right to work in Australia only.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Please forward your resume and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!